The South End Neighborhood Service Center is looking for college interns/ volunteers to provide overall support to staff with administrative duties.
- Update client appointment book
- Perform data quality and comparison projects
- Assist with maintaining computerized databases
- Conduct intake for fuel program and assist clients with application process
- Perform data entry
- Answer phones and greet clients as needed
Skills & Qualifications:
Ability to work with families, youth and adults of diverse ethnicities; Strong communication skills; Strong organizational skills; Computer knowledge, preferably in Microsoft Office; Bilingual in Spanish, Cantonese, and Mandarin preferred.
Length of Commitment:
Spring semester for 20 hours/week
Schedule (including day and time if applicable):
Monday (12pm—4pm); Tuesday– Friday (9am-4pm)
Please submit resume and cover letter to the Human Resources Department, 178 Tremont St. Boston, MA 02111, Fax (617) 423-7693, or email firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line: Administrative Assistant – South End.