Head Start is looking for volunteer to provide assistance with the creation of promotional material for the “Every Day Counts” campaign aimed at increasing attendance rates among participants enrolled in the program. Also provide assistance with the creation of the Head Start & Children’s Services Annual Report.
- Work with the Family and Community Engagement Coordinator & ERSEA Administrator to create designs related to educational campaigns for Head Start & Children’s Services families and staff
- Create designs for promotional items such as, magnets, t-shirts, etc.
- Create posters and other designs for display in Head Start programs
- Work with the Purchasing Department to order materials and oversee their distribution
- Perform other related duties as required
Skills & Qualifications:
- Associate’s Degree in Graphic Design or related field with one to two years of documented graphic design and/or communications experience preferred
- Proficiency in graphic applications including Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign and MS PowerPoint
- Knowledge of production processes
- Ability to work collaboratively and independently
- Passion for producing high-quality work
Length of Commitment:
Schedule (including day and time if applicable):
Any time between the hours of 10:00am and 6:00 pm on Monday through Friday on as needed basis dependent on availability of project. Possibility for some work to be done remotely.
Unpaid volunteer opportunity
Please complete our Online Application.