The Case Manager will provide direct client service, conduct intake, and assist with various administrative duties for the immigration program. Other duties include preparing client files, organizing files, and doing data entry. The Case Manager will develop case management and administrative skills and be exposed to the role of administrative work as background or foundation to staff delivery of services to clients.
- Connect with clients to identify immigration needs
- Assist clients in the completion of N400, fee waiver, and passport applications
- Follow up with clients to confirm all immigration-related appointments are completed
- Assist with citizenship classes
- Attend all immigration trainings
- Enter data in management system and update case notes on all files
Skills & Qualifications:
- Ability to work sensitively with diverse populations
- Ability to learn new tasks quickly
- Strong communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Computer Knowledge, preferably in Microsoft Office
Length of Commitment:
Schedule (including day and time if applicable):
Monday Thursday, and Friday from 1:00 pm to 5:00 pm; Tuesday and Wednesday from 9:00 am to 12:00 pm.
Please submit resume and cover letter to the Human Resources Department, 178 Tremont St. Boston, MA 02111, Fax (617) 423-7693, or email email@example.com with subject line: Case Manager – Jamaica Plain.