ABCD’s Energy Department offers a variety of programs to help households pay heating bills, and access weatherization measures and effective and cost- efficient heating systems. Additionally, ABCD works with utility companies, local businesses, and residents to offer green energy services and education. These partnerships ensure that low-income residents have access to the information and services they need to keep energy costs low and help the environment.
- Assist with outreach mailings, including stuffing envelopes and tracking mailings
- Call prospective clients to conduct phone surveys
- Perform other related duties as assigned
Skills & Qualifications:
- Ability to learn new tasks quickly
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Computer Knowledge, preferably in Microsoft Office
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Telemarketing experience preferred
- Ability to work sensitively with diverse populations
Length of Commitment:
January 2017 to December 2017
Schedule (including day and time if applicable):
Tuesday through Thursday, 10:00 am to 1:00 pm
Please submit resume and cover letter to the Human Resources Department, 178 Tremont St. Boston, MA 02111, Fax (617) 423-7693, or email email@example.com with subject line: Outreach Administrator Volunteer.